Facts about me:
- I live in Brooklyn, NY with my amazing wife Joanie and a lovable black poodle named Maurice.
- The world inspires and fuels my inspiration – especially when exiting a bus or plane in a new city with no idea where I’ll lay my head that night.
- I’ve traveled through 46 countries on 5 continents which leaves 150 countries on earth I haven’t visited. Yet.
- I love the journey as much as the destination.
- I’m a music junky. I grew up playing the violin, taught myself the guitar and have a healthy collection of LPs.